Manchester Guided Tours is a group of blue and green badge tour professional guides with many years of experience of guiding in Manchester and the Northwest.
Themes covered can include Sports, Culture, History, Industrial Heritage, Politics, Women, Science, People, Architecture, Art and Literature, Pub Walks or any subject that suits you.
Our services for private groups or individuals include:
- Meet and greet services from Manchester Airport and train / coach stations
- Familiarisation services for newcomers to Manchester and the North West
- A half-hour lunch break tours to a whole day exploring the city
- Quizzes, treasure hunts, food and drink walks, talks, family friendly and more
- Coach, bicycle, boat and walking tours on a huge variety of topics
- Tours in Spanish, German, French, Mandarin and Italian
We have over twenty guides at Manchester Guided Tours therefore we can offer a flexible service catering for groups of any size or type, be that a fun hen do for twenty or a corporate conference activity for 500. Our guides are all accredited by the Institute of Tourist Guiding, insured, entertaining, informative and professional. We will happily research, create and deliver the perfect bespoke tour for your group.
For further detail or to discuss your requirements contact us:
By phone: +44 (0) 7505 685 942
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Tours and Talks
Download our public tours and talks leaflet here. For most public tours you can just turn up and pay the guide on the day. Some do need to be booked in advance; the leaflet shows when booking is required.
We lead a ‘Discover Manchester‘ tour every day at 11am from Central Library, giving a taster of historical, architectural and cultural Manchester and incorporating major landmarks such as our grade 1 listed Town Hall and the Royal Exchange Theatre. You can just turn up, and the price is £10.00 per person which you pay direct to the guide.
Tickets can be also booked below in order to guarantee your place