Manchester Guided Tours is a group of professional guides with many years of experience of guiding in Manchester and the Northwest.
There are two ways you can take a guided tour with us:
Either book a private tour or join one of our public tours.
Our services for private groups or individuals include:
- Meet and greet services from Manchester Airport to the city and the surrounding regions
- Familiarisation services for groups or individuals coming to Manchester and the Northwest
- A half hour lunch time break from conferencing to a whole day exploring all aspects of the city
- Quizzes, treasure hunts, food and drink walks, talks, family friendly and more
- Coach, bicycle, boat and walking tours throughout the area on a huge variety of topics
- Tours in Spanish, German, French and Italian
Themes covered can include Sports, Culture, History, Industrial Heritage, Politics, Women, Science, People, Architecture, Art and Literature, Pub Walks or any subject that suits you.
We have over twenty guides at Manchester Guided Tours therefore we can offer a flexible service catering for groups of any size or type, be that a fun hen do for twenty or a corporate conference activity for 500. Our guides are all accredited by the Institute of Tourist Guiding, insured, entertaining, informative and professional. We will happily research, create and deliver the perfect bespoke tour for your group.
Please contact us by phone 07505 685 942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make enquiries.
Public Tours and Talks:
Download our public tours and talks leaflet here. For most public tours you can just turn up and pay the guide on the day. Some do need to be booked in advance; the leaflet shows when booking is required.